How to install Happy St. Patrick’s Day wallpaper on your iPhone
Connect the iPhone to your computer:
1. Launch iTunes then click the Photos tab and select “Sync photos from:”
2. From the pop-up menu, do one of the following:
- If your using a Mac, choose iPhoto or your Pictures folder.
- If you’re using a PC, choose Photoshop Album, Photoshop Elements, or your My Pictures folder.
3. Choose Folder, then choose any folder on your computer that has images.
4. Choose "All photos" or choose "Selected folders" or "Selected albums" and choose the folders or albums you want to sync.
On your iPhone:
1. Go to the Photos section of your camera. Browse through the albums or camera roll until you find the picture you wish to use.
2. Select the picture so it is displayed full screen.
3. Tap the icon in the lower left corner of the screen. If you don't see the icon, single tap the picture to display the menus.
4. Here you can select if you want to email the picture, save the picture as a wallpaper, or assign to a contact.
5. If you want to assign to a contact, press that button. The contact list will open and you can select the contact you wish to link to the picture.
6. Select "Done" to complete the process.
More St. Patrick's Day related:
St Patrick’s Day Symbols and Traditions
Funny Irish Quotes for St. Patrick’s Day Tickle You Green
Celebrate St Patrick’s Day with Green DVD Slideshow
Happy St. Patrick's Day PowerPoint Backgrounds free download
More Beatiful PowerPoint Backgrounds & Templates